An absolutely beautiful skin that is young and clear is not just gorgeous but also attractive. Due to stress, lack of enough sleep, exhaustion, poor nutrition and too much exposure to the sun, the skin may loose its natural glow and end up looking old, lifeless and dull. As you get older the cells in the skin are constantly getting weaker thus unable to deliver vital nutrients effectively and the skin appears rough, fine lines appearing, dry and also coarse wrinkles. This article gives readers the ultimate guide to ensure your skin is gorgeous.
Tips on How to Attain a Gorgeous Skin
- Rinsing the face– After waking up rinse your face with cold water. This removes puffiness, and increases blood circulation. The cold water reduces aging by making your skin fresh and elastic. You can also use mineral water spray.
- Avoid stress– Presence of stress is reflected in the skin. During stress, stress hormones, cortisol and adrenalin are produce which inhibits nourishment of the skin. To counter this you can listen to music. Getting a facial massage and treatment reduces the level of stress in the skin as the digital acupressure soothes the parasympathetic nervous system
- Healthy diet- For the skin to be nourished it needs all the nutrients contained in all food groups.
- Avoid Exposure to sun– Too much exposure to the sun results in premature anti aging and formation of wrinkles. A good remedy for sun damaged skin is vitamin C & anti aging foods which repairs the tissue that has been damaged by the sun.
- Skin treatment– This involves cleaning, toning and moisturizing. This procedure seems poorly understood and definitely underused. Forgetting to clean your face off makeup before sleeping may cause the skin to have acne, inflammations and blackheads.
- Exfoliate– This involves scrubbing the skin to remove dead cells and dirt leaving the skin clean, radiant and with unclogged pores. Make sure the exfoliant has tiny granules to ensure the skin does not get hurt in the process.
- Get enough sleep– During sleep nutrients are well circulated to the skin. The cells require enough sleep to repair them. Skin renewal requires getting 8 hours of sleep.
- Use a honey mask– Natural honey contains antibacterial and antioxidants agent that will clean, moisturize and exfoliate the skin giving it a glowing appearance. You can also add lemon juice, essential oils and coffee to the honey to make it more effective. Honey can be used by all skin types since it is non-allergenic.
- Use a light foundation– A foundations ensures your skin gets a fresh even tone. Get a foundation that suits you in terms of color and texture. Opt for colors that are more transparent.
- Regular exercise– Exercises improves the circulation of the blood to the skin. Exercise also aids in metabolism and burning of calories.
click here and find more health news