For a graphic designer, a publicist or a psychologist, having a blog is an option, a way to publicize their projects and distinguished from the rest by their ideas, proposals and knowledge, to offer added value to their work. For writing is a necessity, having a blog is almost-almost an obligation .And more if we talk about independent authors looking to make hole in a picture, the publishing house, which makes it very difficult for those who do not have a name to back them up.
The rise of the Internet has opened many doors for freelance writer: on one side are the new media needing someone who specializes in writing; Moreover, the online connection allows a freelance writer working for any media – online or offline – from anywhere in the world. If writing is your passion, make it profitable and learn how to make money writing as articles on Internet as Freelance. It is an opportunity that should not be missed. I will explain why.
- Means of Expression
- Blogs are perfect platforms for sharing videos, photographs, illustrations and, of course, texts. And while engaged in social media management and digital marketing recommend that publications exceeding 300 words and containing keywords with which position in Google, not us who say to what extent should have or what topic should relate www.doneassignment.co.uk/. Nor, the format that should be written. They can be poems, micro stories, stories or reflections. Either option is good for a text capture in your imagination and shows your style.
- Give visibility
- One of the biggest difficulties that self – published writers face is getting known in a market where established authors continue to capture the attention of newspapers, radio stations and television networks. Here, in addition to the work of distribution and communication to carry out the business of desktop publishing or self – publishing with which they work, it is important that you make the author through his blog and dissemination tools that new technologies put at your fingertips.
- Why? Because more and more readers who use the Internet to discover new writers, to access new books, to recommend and to disseminate them. They do this through forums and publications specialized in literature, social networking and, of course, their own blogs. So besides having a platform to publish your texts, it does not hurt to have profiles on Facebook and Twitter applications and specialized communities. Thanks to them, you can meet other writers and lovers of literature and show your work to an interested audience, and most of the time, specialized. Of course, as in the case of the blog, it is important to be consistent. There is no point having an account on a social network if you did not use.
- Allows you to create community
- Blogs and social networks not only give us the opportunity to reach new readers, also to interact with them. It is important that is encouraging visitors to write us, leave your comments and thoughts about our texts. We, in return, we thank their views and, most importantly, respect them.
- It helps promote books
- Readers who follow our publications that discuss and share on social networks will appreciate that they announce the launch of our new book and they do participate in the various activities that we carry out to promote it. And not only that: it is most likely to give broadcast over the Internet.
- How there is lot of Money waiting for Freelancer
From platforms like local newspapers or weeklies, general magazines, there are many ways to make money writing online. If you want to conquer this market as a freelance writer first thing you should do is research the media with which they most identify , i.e. those dealing with subjects over which you have the ability to write and / or with which you identify.
There are many websites for freelance copywriters… This means you have a world of opportunities available when it comes to make money writing. If you were never a web publisher, then it is time to reconsider this work, because this is one of the most popular professions of the XXI century and with a tendency to grow. Why? Because these days, those seeking information seem increasingly looking online for this information to be kept constant, updated and attractive, require creative web publishers and writer with a distinctive voice, it is the secret of this success .
What it takes to capitalize these opportunities
The most important is the portfolio; a freelance writer has to have a good portfolio of different examples of texts / articles you have written and / or published, preferably with an indication of that publication and date. When a freelance writer intends to participate in a particular niche and do not have much experience in that area, it is important to write articles for this purpose.
Another important tip for a freelance copywriter who wants to make money writing is to make a small attractive presentation if you have difficulties in this area, asks a friend to do it or you hire a professional. In addition to the portfolio, it is good idea to present a creative expression of yourself as a writer and freelance journalist; you should not neglect your professional presentation.