You do not want to lose your business due to lack of responsiveness on your part. Real Estate business has grown very competitive, therefore it becomes necessary to set your business out of the league and meet the demands of the modern consumers. Modern consumers demand a responsive system in place which fully caters to their needs. You as a broker would not want your agents to take away your clients and business. Utilizing the latest PBX VoIP technology will help you scale the heights your business deserves. Here are the benefits of using such a system:
- It can completely replace your IVR system, hence saving you the money. It also provides you with easy expansion options, so that you do not have to install a whole new infrastructure for the same.
- It provides you with limitless internet fax service, also saving you money.
- It provides you to have unlimited extensions that can easily be setup, hence eliminating the chance of your agent stealing your clients. The business calls will always be routed to your extension numbers and that can play a major role in sustainability of your business.
- You also get unlimited calling facility for phones within your network. This again saves you a lot of money.
- You can control and monitor the calls being made on your system. This gives you an advantage of spotting out any wrong activities that can be done by misusing your network.
- You can relax when it comes to the security of your system. As the PBX based system generally work on your internal server or a server hosted on cloud. It is managed by professionals, who use latest technologies like a good firewall, antivirus protection and continuous monitoring systems. This ensures that your network has the highest standards of security for it.
- You become very accessible to your clients because they will now have to remember only one number, instead of remembering many of your agent’s contacts.
- You save the cost of installing a spare telephone network. Your PBX system performs all in one function.
- You can access the performance of your agents by getting the details of calls made and the sales recorded by each agent. This gives you a real opportunity to separate the performers and non-performers within your organization.
- Most PBX system is installed in a ring main configuration. This means that there are two input systems for your network. The second input comes into operation if there is any failure in the first one. This gives you an added assurance of 100 % uptime for your PBX system.
Most of the benefits of PBX system depend on the company you choose. Choosing a company that provides you highest quality of services at the most affordable price is a real deal. Grandstream phone provides you IP phones with the latest technology, offering services like firewall encryption, security services and superior network handling capabilities.
Their IP PBX systems utilize the latest technology, have a built in display and are very user friendly. So why not give your business the boost to fly high? They are just a call away.